The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC) is the oldest and largest national, nonprofit, non partisan organization representing all Asian American and Asian American-related groups in business, sciences, the arts, sports, education, public and community services.
For 25 years, USPAACC has served and will continue to serve as the gateway to corporate and government contracts, Asian American and minority business suppliers, information about Asian Americans and the Asia market.
- We promote and propel economic growth by opening doors to business and professional opportunities for Asian Americans, minority businesses, and their business partners in corporate America, government at the federal, state, and local levels, and the small and minority community.
- We represent varied ethnic groups. Our members trace their heritage to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Mongolia.
- Our goal is to work with each of our members to achieve successful contracting relationships and business growth in the mainstream marketplace.
- We hone potential leaders and invest in the future of the Asian American and minority business community through college scholarships and internships.
- We leverage the combined economic, social and political influence of Asian Americans and minorities in business and government to promote and propel economic growth.
- We welcome members who embrace diversity, practice inclusion, and support the achievement of mutually beneficial economic goals.